Thursday, January 20, 2011

Worst Day of My Life

I just found out that Anne fucking Hathaway is playing Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises", the movie I have been looking forward to for my entire life. There's two problems with that. First, Catwoman is not an epic superhero. The Joker is epic, Dr. Crane is epic, Ras'al Ghul is epic, Harvey Dent is epic. The Catwoman? Not epic. Not epic at all.

Seriously, I have a fucking cat that's a woman, and all she can do is scratch people who come over, roll around and meow, and knock everything over. How the fuck is she supposed to take on Batman?

No, no you cant.
Secondly, Anne Hathaway has no place in a Batman movie. She is probably my least favorite actor of all time.
"Batman? I'll just get my Royal Guard to take care of it"
OK, so I've only seen her in Princess Diaries. But that's more than enough of a basis for me to make conclusions on. The only thing that is keeping me from crying right now is my faith in Christopher Nolan. He must've known what he was doing. He's probably just going to heavily costume her and give her very few, if any, speaking lines.

I think that was her in Lord of the Rings too
Thankfully, she's not the main villain. The main villain is some guy named Bane who's apparently a cross between the Incredible Hulk and Hannibal Lecter.

Notice the sad Batman in the bottom left. Very epic.
If the movie isn't as epic as I expected it to be, I'm blaming Anne Hathaway. If it is, or surpasses all my expectations, then that's solely because of the genius of Christopher Nolan and the brilliant acting of everyone besides Anne Hathaway.

Good day.



Edit: I found out that Catwoman isn't a villain..... This is slightly embarassing, but my hatred for Anne Hathaway has yet to diminish

1 comment:

  1. 1. Anne Hathaway is badass so don't even jack.

    2. Bane is being played by the hot British guy from Inception. YES. I DON'T EVEN CARE WHO/WHAT HE IS.

    3. Your cat is a dumb ho. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete